Garnacha (Grenache) wine, the most prestigious native variety of Aragón in the world. Hacienda Molleda 2013 Roble (Oak) combines the attractiveness of red fruits with the elegance of wood.
Production: Controlled temperature fermentation in stainless steel. Aging in barrels for a 3 month period.
100% Garnacha (Grenache)
P.D.o.O. Cariñena (Carignan)
Red meat, rice, ham and cheeses.
– El vino de la Piedras 2014 Venue, 86 points.
– 5 stars in the Peñin 2015 Guide.
– 94 points in Gourmet 2015 Guide
– Bronze Medal Grenaches du monde 2017
– Commended adwards DECANTER 2017
– Nose: The native Garnacha (Grenache) of these lands, develops its own varietal characteristics, fresh wines with wild fruits, black pepper and rosemary aromas, put together with subtle mineral notes. The barrel touch offers complexity, making it a wine with a white coffee and caramel aftertaste, which is elegant and tasty.
– On the palate: Full bodied, balanced and elegant