It is a mono-varietal 100% Garnacha (Grenache). It stands out for its intense fruit aroma which reminds you of compotes and the country-side, with its herbs and spices.
Production: Controlled temperature production in stainless steel. The 6 month long aging is done in French and American oak barrels.
Garnacha (Grenache) variety 100%.
P.D.o.O. Cariñena (Carignan). 2008 2009 harvests
Red meat, game meat, fish, cold meats, cheeses, pasta and rice.
– 89 points in The Wine Advocate (Robert Parker) (2007).
– 90 points Peñin 2013‐2014 Guide (2007‐2009).
– 89 Points Repsol 2012‐2013 Guide (2008). Silver medal in the World Wine & Spirits Competition 2014 (2009).
– 88 points / 4 stars , Peñin 2015 Guide
– Nose: Expressive and attractive, it shows the varietal values of Garnacha (Grenache), with black pepper, citrus and rosemary with a subtle trace of spices and cocoa standing out.
– On the palate: Intense, sophisticated and full bodied.